The service,facilities and support provided to me by Graduate study is exceptional and overwhelming. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Geoff Abbott and Mr. Mreenal Chakroborty for their sustenance. Mr Geoff has guided me throughout the progression and his vibrant presence has made the whole process of studying in UK so easier for me.
Plymouth University International College
Plymouth University campus is the heart of the city itself. The University prides itself on quality teaching, academic excellence, outstanding facilities and supportive academic and welfare services. Here are some of the reasons students have chosen to study at Plymouth University:
- A proud history in providing education:Plymouth University's origins stem from 1862 and it has a long tradition in providing internationally relevant degrees in over 100 academic areas.
- Our graduates get jobs: 92% of graduates go into work or further study; one of the highest employability rates in the higher education sector in the UK.*
- Graduate from one of the best:Plymouth University is one of the most highly regarded research Universities in the UK, with 80% of submissions judged to be either 'World class' or of 'International Repute' (RAE Review 2008).
- Placements: Plymouth University provides 12,000 industrial placements each year giving you the perfect blend of theoretical and practice-based learning and experience.
- State-of-the-art facilities: The University has recently spent GBP£150 million on upgrading and developing University facilities ensuring students have access to the most up-to-date equipment available. Ongoing refurbishment and development of new facilities all contribute to the excellent infrastructure of the University.
- Cost of living: Plymouth is an inexpensive city in which to live and study. You will need to ensure that you budget for a minimum of GBP£600** per month to cover your living expenses while studying in the UK.
- * HESA Survey 2011
** UKBA Tier 4 maintenance requirements